Abstract Submission is now open!
Authors are invited to submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation by 19 December 12:00 CET. Scientific Committee will select accepted abstracts by 15 January.
Abstracts can be submitted for the following sessions:
- Fate and effects of nanomaterials
- LCA and sustainability
- Molecular ecotoxicology
- Aquatic ecotoxicology
- Terrestrial ecotoxicology
- Environmental and analytical chemistry
- Effects and exposure modelling
- Risk assessment and regulation
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Abstract must not promote a commercial product, process, or service.
- Abstract should be clear and well written.
- Authors should comply with instructions and deadlines provided with the call for abstracts.
- The abstract should contain information and/or data that demonstrates that high quality science will be presented.
- Information in the abstract should not have been previously published or presented.
- By submitting an abstract you are agreeing to and understand that all presenters must pay for registration and attend the meeting.
- There is a limit of 2500 characters for the text of your abstract submission.
How to submit:
1. You must have a SETAC member account (paid) or SETAC non-member/guest account (free of charge):
- If you don’t have a SETAC member account neither a non-member/guest account, please create one here:
- Click here if you are affiliated in Africa, Europe, Russia or the Middle East
- Click here if you are affiliated in Asia/Pacific, Latin or North America
- Note that your username and password will be active approximately two hours after creating your account!
2. Enter the abstract submission module with your SETAC username and password, and fill in all the required details.
Please note that you have to be a SETAC member in order to attend the meeting!